- “Student” and “Staff” have been renewed
- Jing-Xian Wang’s work has been published in ACS Omega
- SIP project was featured in Nature Focal Point
- Jing-Xian Wang’s work has been published in ACS Omega!
- Ice’s work on iron-making has been published in ACS Sustainable Chem Eng!!
- Liu’s works have been published in Fuel and Energy & Fuels
- Three new papers on International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Scientific Reports, ACS Omega
- “Student” has been renewed
- Halim’s paper appeared on Energy & Fuels
- UPM Ashik’s paper appeared on Catalysts
We are Hayashi laboratory in the Institute for Materials Chemistry and Engineering at Kyushu University. We are also a collaborative laboratory in the Department of Applied Science for Electronics and Materials, Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Engineering Sciences. The focus of our research is on the development of thermochemical reaction systems for converting carbon resources such as coal & biomass with chemical reaction engineering as background for the research。
Institute for Materials Chemistry and Engineering
Microprocess Control Laboratory, Division of Advanced Device Materials
Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Engineering Sciences
Chemical Reaction Engineering Laboratory, Department of Applied Science for Electronics and Materials